Available Position: Marketing Manager, Katy, TX
Galleon Embedded Computing is a rapidly growing innovative leader in development of high-performance, high-quality storage solutions, small form factor rugged data recorders, processors, servers and NAS devices. Galleon Embedded Computing has product development and system integration facilities in Katy, TX (USA) as well as London (UK), Munich (Germany) and Oslo (Norway).
It is critical to have a technical understanding of Galleon’s products and offerings as well ability to create new material for lead generation, company messaging, and customer education.
A passion for the industry, customer, and technology is critical to this success in this role. This role will work with team members across multiple sites.
– Lead Galleon’s global marketing with primary focus on the US market
– Set and own specific marketing goals based on a strategic marketing plan with metrics and KPIs
– Design and implement marketing strategies that are aligned with our goals, product plans, and budgets
– Create new sales opportunities via qualified web leads for our products
– Drive qualified website traffic using digital marketing campaigns
– Create technical content in the form of whitepapers and articles
– Maintain relationships with key industry publishers and editors
– Create and manage sales collateral including data sheets and slide decks and
– Trade show support and logistics including booth planning, setup, and messaging
– Solidify consistency of brand through all marketing channels
– Perform competitive analysis and market analysis for Galleon markets and products
– Tracks industry innovations and changes to guide new product development leveraging supplier improvements and industry requirement trends.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering/technical field of study or relevant and demonstrable experience
– 5+ years of experience with product marketing
– Understanding of systems for the defense and aerospace market or other technical market with similar niche products
– Project planning and ownership to keep track of multiple projects, campaigns, and events to convey the company message
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Self-starter, ability to work in a dynamic environment
– Must be able to work with export-controlled items or data.
– Ability to lift and transport equipment.
– Domestic and international travel required
Galleon Embedded Computing has once again proven their ability to solve the requirements of massive raw data collections at high bandwidth.
Galleon Embedded Computing announced yet another defense program has selected and procured the XSR Rugged NAS with 80TB of removable storage
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, Galleon has suspended all travel and cancelled participation at all trade shows and events until end of June 2020